18.8 C
New York
Friday, October 22, 2021

Buy now

Meghan Markles rubbish project has gone down badly in the UK, expert says – Mirror.co.uk

The Duchess of Sussex shouldn’t be trying to talk about a mentoring plan to help women back into the workplace from her Californian mansion said a royal biographer

Meghan's 40th birthday initiative is "rubbish" said a royal biographer
Meghan’s 40th birthday initiative is “rubbish” said a royal biographer (

Image: Archewell)

Meghan Markle’s mentoring women into work initiative has been blasted as it is “all about Meghan, and it’s all rubbish frankly”, claims a royal biographer.

The Duchess of Sussex announced the new campaign in a video to coincide with her 40th birthday and it was attacked from the start.

The idea is that famous and successful people will give up 40 minutes of their time to help women back into the workplace after Covid lockdown but some critics have said that it is more about her trying to look good and that little could be achieved during a 40 minute session.

Royal biographer Duncan Larcombe claimed the initiative has not gone down well in Britain, reports the Daily Star Online.

He reportedly told True Royalty TV’s The Royal Beat: “It’s great, she’s doing that, she’s just had a baby, and it’s all about Meghan, and it’s all rubbish frankly. It’s gone down so badly in this country.

Meghan’s initiative sees successful people give 40 minutes of their time to speak to women looking to get back to work after Covid lockdown
(

Image:

Archewell)

“She has left behind her a trail of devastation, on the Markle side, and now on the Windsor side.

“I don’t want to see her lecturing young mums having to go back to work from inside her $11 million LA mansion.

“This initiative is nonsense, she should be spending her time trying to build bridges with the very people that she and Harry have betrayed.

“That’s what I think most people in this country believe.”

Meghan, who turned 40 on August 4, is estranged from her father Thomas, and has a tense relationship with half-sister Samantha and half-brother Thomas Jnr.

Duncan Larcombe said that the initiative has been received badly in the UK
(

Image:

Getty Images)

Appearing on GB News earlier this week, Mr Markle accused his daughter of lying and “attacking” the Queen.

Referring to the Duchess he said: “Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.

“Meghan and Harry are attacking the world. Attacking his 95-year-old grandmother is unforgivable.”

At the same time Meghan and Kate Middleton are “considering working together” on a brand-new Netflix show, it’s been reported.

Meghan is believed to have reached out to her sister-in-law Kate, 39, in order to discuss the joint venture based on Kate’s incredible charity work since joining the Royal Family.

Meghan and Kate have been chatting “a lot more” recently, and Prince Harry ’s wife is eager to get the ball rolling on the Netflix project, which will give an insight into the life of the royals.

Lifting the lid on Meghan’s documentary plans, an inside source told US Weekly: “Meghan and Kate are actually getting along really well and have been in touch more often.”

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

0FansLike
2,988FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles